Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the technical details?
- IntellaCar runs on iPad.
- 3G is not required - iPads do not require monthly AT&T or Verizon contracts.
- WiFi is required for initial IntellaCar app download, using Competitive Comparisons and updating information daily, such as inventory. Otherwise, all other information resides on the devices.
- How long will it take for my Sales Team to get up to speed?
Everyone tells us IntellaCar is highly intuitive and quick to learn. Most Sales Consultants are comfortable using IntellaCar after the initial training session, which takes just a couple hours. To gain proficiency, we recommend working with IntellaCar while waiting for an up or during free time. Getting good at quickly knowing how to find all the most detailed information is an important skill to acquire. After all, good preparation helps Sales Consultants SHINE when they are with customers.
- How tech savvy does my Sales Team need to be?
IntellaCar does not require any technical knowledge whatsoever. Even someone who has never used a mobile device before will pick it up easily. Even "seasoned" Sales Consultants surprise us with how quickly they become comfortable!
- Will I have to change my sales process?
IntellaCar integrates into your existing sales steps - there is no new process to learn.
- What happens if we have questions or need help when using the device?
IntellaCar is committed to your success. We have a number of resources in place to provide whatever support you need.